Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CRAP! Now my readers have expectations.

I've been getting some comments about how you love my posts, I'm funny, etc etc. You also include how you can't wait to read more posts. And now I feel

PRESSURE

GOD NO!! NO! PLEASE! STOP! DON'T MAKE ME DO IT! I'M HYPERVENTILATING! HEE! HEE! HEE!

(The hee's were the sound of me hyperventilating, not a cheery laugh.)

I'm proud of my first few posts, but now I feel afraid for my future posts. What if they're not up to my readers' expectations? What if they're not as good as my previous posts?? What if my blog ends up dying??? What if I get eaten by a giant, angry lizard????
This is scary. I want this blog to be alive forever, just as I plan to be alive forever. (I'm fucking immortal, bitches.) Please, dear readers, don't be disappointed in my future posts. I am trying my best!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about it, just try your best :D

    ReplyDelete

You love me.