Sunday, February 6, 2011

WOMEN HAVE VAGINAS

You're reading this and thinking, "Duh" right? Well, I am going somewhere with this so shut up and read.

Okay, so recently, in a class of mine, the teacher asked us what we thought of women going into full combat. There were three girls besides me in the class and they were all like "Hell yeah! Girls can do boy stuff! I am woman! Here me roar! Yay!" Obviously, being a woman, I agree that women can do anything a man can do, but I am also logical. I see one huge gaping (snicker) problem with women going into full combat:
WE HAVE VAGINAS

Yeah, I'm gonna get a little gross, but honest, here. Please, leave if you don't like reality slapping you in the face.
Okay, so women have vaginas, right? What happens when we don't take care of ourselves? We get
VAGINITIS. Which is a fancy word for a yeast infection. Vaginitis sounds way more scary, so I'm gonna use it instead.
Anyway, when men go into full combat, they can't really shower regularly. It's okay for them, because they don't have a vulnerable hole between their legs that toxins just can't wait to invade.

So all I'm saying is that women physically can't be in full combat. Not that they aren't strong enough, (I've seen female body builders) but because our bodies just aren't made for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You love me.