Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Post two of the day

Again, apologies for posting twice in one day. That's not the type of blogger I want to be. I have a few topics, and I'm very eager to share them, but if I do it all at once, I'll run out of topics and I'll look like a dumbass. But my first post today was very short, so I feel I must supply you with this one.

So my first few posts could be stories about my past, or things explaining my personality, but my boyfriend thinks I should have a bit of mystique in my blog. I like the word mystique, so this sounds like a good idea to me. I'd prefer to share my thoughts. Things that keep me up at night. I find that people may not be interested in my past trauma that has turned me into the monster that I am today. Plus, I'm not the best at telling stories. I may try it someday when I run out of topics.

On to the post.
If I had a choice in my death (non-suicidal) these would be what I would choose from:

1. Sucked into a black hole.
I watched a program on history channel about black holes and how they literally suck everything up. How awesome would that be? A scientist being interviewed said for the first few seconds of being sucked off by a black hole, it would feel good. Like having a good stretch after a nap. And then your body parts would detach one by one. Pretty badass way to die, huh?

I couldn't find a picture of a black hole
sucking something up, so I just chose
the prettiest one.

2. Survive to the very end of Armageddon,see Jesus looking like a badass, and then be bludgeoned to death by an angel.

If you read the bible, you know that
this is an inaccurate depiction of 
badass Jesus. He's supposed to have
firey red eyes, a cloak dipped in blood
and a sword in his mouth. But I like
this Silvester Stallone idea of him.
This is copyrighted work mother
fuckers. No touchy.

3. Fighting a dragon.
No need for an explanation here. Just a badly edited picture.

1 comment:

  1. This was better than watching 1000 ways to die. The names of the deaths are the only thing I look forward to in that show, such as "Freeze Died." But I'd tune into a post like this once a week.

    ReplyDelete

You love me.