Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm an obsessive person.

I've been blogging about a week now, and I'm already thoroughly obsessed with it. If I'm not blogging, I'm thinking about ideas for my blog. If I'm not thinking about ideas for my blog, I'm bashing my monkey over the head with a wrench. I think I'm driving my boyfriend, Alex, crazy with this.

This is an example of my obsessive behavior. I obsess with things. A lot. Not with people though. I think that's pretty sick, and if I think something is sick, it's fucking SICK. Anyway, I tend to obsess more with websites and other web-related things. The internet is the devil. I even have dreams about these things. I will dream about playing an online game, or about blogging, or about bashing my monkey over the head. I hate this, because knowing my past of obsessing, I will obsess for maybe a month and then completely forget about this obsession. This blog is important to me, so I don't want this to happen. My monkey-bashing is even more important.

Sorry this post isn't very long, but I've been lazy today.
There will be a special treat this weekend! On Saturday, I'm handing my blog over to Alex, and he will be making his own blog post. Hilarity will ensue.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to my world, hun. I don't get obsessive about many things, but when I do, it's generally about my blog or about art projects (that I fail at by try my very hardest at. I'm a good girl, I am).
    Just pace yourself. Write down things throughout the day that you find interesting and wanna blog about, compile them in a blogpost of awesomeness, then edit edit edit! What separates jumbled stream of consciousness from blogposts of awesomeness? Editing! This is something I forget often, but it's totally necessary.

    Anyway, keep up the momentum (and good work).

    Cheers,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not anymore...too much bashing. He left me.

    ReplyDelete

You love me.