Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm not on acid, I swear.

          This isn't Mariah, this is Alex, and instead of the normal (or would usual be a better word?) regime of my loverly fiance spouting out wild and weird thoughts that twist your world views and most likely melt your insides, I am sharing a dream I had. You will find it both long and oddly rich in detail. The weird and fanciful events my mind saw fit to invent that night whilst I slept are in no way embellished or stretched by my imagination, so, without further ado...


          It starts off with me training the MMA wrestler Kimbo Slice for a big fight. He was set to face an ungodly strong woman named Gorilla. Gorilla could shoot fire out of her eyes at will (she didn't do this while fighting, mind you, she would be disqualified). I send Kimbo off to fight Gorilla but unfortunately I do not get to see the actual fight because I see my dear demon of a mother and she needs to talk to me. It turns out she has gotten booted from the apartments we live in, and that she works for, for embezzling money from them. This leaves me without a place to live. In retaliation I back-hand her. The result of this is that she falls down, and this means she is in my way. So I walk over her and step on her face. This is the last time I see her.
          After my ordeal with the devil I find myself over at Mariah's. She in turn has had a fight with her mother (though I assure you it is of a less serious problem and decidedly non-violent).We decide to go away and we end up in a hotel made by Xbox 360. In it you will find any game you want to play (I understand that these details are highly superfluous to the overall plot but to fully relate my odd dream I must write them nonetheless).
         This turns out to be a decidedly not-smart idea as we had to spend the majority of our money to get the hotel room. With the last of our money we decide to get a pizza. Whilst at this pizzeria I spy some rather expensive Rolex watches they are selling and decide to steal one in hopes of later on selling it and getting money. This is where it takes a turn for the worse as I run into my ex step-bastard. He sees me steal the watch and threatens to turn me into the police unless I return the watch. I see no way out of this so I comply. On leaving said pizzeria I encounter him once again. My rage boils over and I find myself bludgeoning him several times in the face with my fists. My rage subsides and I feel oddly satisfied that I have done a good deed. He tells me to get out of Detroit and go to Phoenix. For some reason I agree. In Phoenix I learn that Kimbo Slice did not in fact win the fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You love me.