Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Society is becoming dumber and dumber...and we're happy about it?

If you use Facebook, you may have noticed all these "like" pages. Some of these says things like "like this if you've ever pushed a door that said pull"; "like this if you've ever fallen up the stairs."

What the hell? I mean, I new people were stupid, but to admit to it, and even be proud of it? My God, what is the world coming to.

Okay, it is NOT CUTE to be dumb. It's just annoying. Well, some guys may have sex with you because they like dumb girls, but they will not be in a relationship with you. And if they do go out with you, it won't last long. Because you are an annoying slut and after awhile you're whole, "I don't know good math LOLZ" thing will start to get old.

I just really think stupid people are a waste of time. No matter how good looking they are. People may start to like you because of your looks, but if you don't have substance, they will easily get tired of you.

So do the world, and yourself, a favor, and read a fucking book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You love me.