Friday, February 4, 2011

Random Thought Friday #1

I thought I might make a cute little Friday post of random things I think about, but can't really write an entire blog post on.
If you would like to see more elaboration on some of these thoughts, let me know. I could probably write an entire post, if I really tried.

  • When I was little, I thought women got pregnant from men peeing inside them.
  • In one of my classes at school, I overheard this guy talking to someone, and he said, "Is it 'cause I'm black? I can change!"
  • I like when people with accents say "keht" instead of "cat."
  • When Alex and I are alone, we speak to each other like lolcats.
  • Do you ever think that when you hear something you don't want to hear, it's pretty much like being raped in the ear?
  • If you look closely at a Pringles can, you can see Hebrew writing on it. Conspiracy? 

And, finally, I give you an awesome "mind fuck" picture:

Click for larger picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

You love me.